Ken

Attached Files:

3. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Last ones for now.
    Thanks for looking!
    Ken

Attached Files:

4. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

OH these are wonderful! BPs are just adorable. They always make me giggle with their chubby cheeks and cute little smiles. :;hug2 Thanks for sharing!

P.S. How do you like your new camera? :)

5. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Oops...Before Digital (35mm) and with digital
    Big difference? :)
    Ken

Attached Files:

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning Ilovee and thanks! Loving the camera. Still a lot to learn. I'm having fun!
    Ken

7. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

Congrats on the new camera Ken! Your tank looks fabulous :) I have been waiting a long time to see pics and it was well worth the wait. Your BP's look very happy and it seems like they are really enjoying their new home. Thanks for sharing!

8. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thank you MissMTS. I hope you all haven't created a monster in me now that I have a new camera! lol
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Ken

9. scatty Member Member

Wow Ken! Absolutely stunning tank! And great pics too - you're going to have some fun with this camera aren't you :). Love that pic with the BP looking straight into the camera (first one in the third group). So cute with his little fishy lips all pouty.

10. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

LOL Thanks Dru! I appreciate it. Lots of fun ahead!
    Ken

11. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

Hee hee, you changed your avatar too!! i like that pic the best.
    with a new camera, there is so much to learn about, i just gone one a few months ago and am still learning.
    have fun.
    happy turkey day to you too.

12. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

LOL you noticed my avatar! Yeah! I still hope to get a better one soon. It needed a change.
    Thanks!
    Ken

13. lorabell Well Known Member Member

WOOOO---HOOOOO!!!!!!! yeah!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! They are to the wall and back!!!!!!!!Im so glad u fineally got your camera!!!!!! The pics are awesome!!!! I love your avatar pic too!!!!!!! Ok now WE still need one with u next to the tank....thanks sooooooooooooo much for sharing!!!!!!!

14. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

The pics look great! Cool how you left the whole room dark. How come no pic of the new camera? ;D I love your new avatar too :) Congrats Ken! :;hug2

15. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Fabulous pics, Ken! In the 3rd group, the first picture, it looks like he's blowing you a kiss. How sweet is that!

So glad you're enjoying your new camera! Keep posting pics. We will gladly enjoy it with you:;group

16. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:happy0064: The pics looks great! I love the tank. Your parrots look so happy!
    lol, I know we'll see a lot more pics now. ;D
    Congrats on your new camera!

17. Lifesabeach Well Known Member Member

Great pics Ken. Xmas is still 4 weeks away. Now you'll have nothing to give yourself on the day:anim_63: Your BP's certainly know how to pose for the camera!

18. navyscuba Well Known Member Member

Awesome pics Ken.:;perfect

19. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks everyone. Glad you're enjoying the photos. I appreciate the comments! I keep wanting to look through the back of the camera instead of watching it like a TV to take the photo.:;coMore practice!:shock:
    Ken

20. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Nice pics Ken, and congrats on the new camera! Your parrots are so plump and healthy looking! :)