260 Gallon saltwater ... all fish

Spark

43.jpg

Spark

44.jpg

Wyoming_Bound
WOW! awesome tank!

Lucy
Oh my gosh, that's beautiful and the fish in the 2nd pic...gorgeous.

It must be such fun to watch.

BoSox Fan7
wow that is an amazing tank.

Martinismommy
I am in love with this tank! I love all your tangs!

COBettaCouple
Welcome to Fishlore. Your tank looks great!

Phishies Inn
Sooo colorful! If only I had the money for saltwater Beautiful tank!

Spark
Thanks Everyone .... my buddy griffey-mojo turned me on to this forum ...

That tank has been up and running for 3 years now ...

Yes, it is very nice just to sit here and watch them .... I truly enjoy it ...
but like someone said ... it is costly ....

Thanks again

hockeyref88
"You the Man Bra"............ Looks great!!! I love it. The only problem is it just feeds my addiction even more.

Rick

Spark
"You the Man Bra"............ Looks great!!! I love it. The only problem is it just feeds my addiction even more.

Rick

You know I can understand that ... I had saltwater about 20 years ago ... it was not as understood as it is now ...
so of course I lost my fish and I felt horrible ... swore I would never do it again ... but about 4 years ago I visited a car dealership that had a huge saltwater tank in the middle of the waiting room ... that is all it took for me .. but I did want to do it right this time ... I wanted all the best equipment I could get ... and so far I have had great luck with this tank ....

Thanks

griffey_mojo
Thanks for posting some pics Spark!

That tank is SWEET!

Someday I'll upgrade to a larger tank...but right now the 54 corner is all I can afford to fill...hahaha

Spark
Thanks for posting some pics Spark!

That tank is SWEET!

Someday I'll upgrade to a larger tank...but right now the 54 corner is all I can afford to fill...hahaha

You are doing the correct thing right now griff ,,, start small ...but never over stock your tank ,,,

actually a larger tank is easier to take care of as far as nitrites, ammonia ,,,

you really have to mess up to get an ammonia spike with a larger tank ....

Thanks Griff

Spark

59.jpg

Spark

61.jpg

Spark
Filtration ...

62.jpg

Isabella
What?! 260 gallons !? You're making me so jealous right now !!! I wish I had a tank this size, only freshwater and all planted (though I'd love to have a saltwater tank one day too). I LOVE all of your fish - so beautiful .

P.S. I can only imagine how expensive it was to set up a tank this size that is saltwater ...

griffey_mojo
Spark
That thing is ugly....in a good way though.

hahahahaha

Griff ... that is the coolest fish in the tank ... you see the way he comes right to me when I come near the tank?? He is looking for food ... he shakes so hard when it is dinner time he splashes water all over the front of the tank most of the time ...

Thanks to everyone for all the nice words ... you know it is nice to share the pics with people that appreciate aquariums ...

Good Luck to all ...

ThisGuy
Tank looks awesome! Love the puffer

Redtail_Shark14
your Tank is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on Man

Salvatore
Great pictures and great tank my man!! Looks like you don't have any live rock is this true?? I hear many pros and cons with it. On this sight everyone is pro live rock. In my opinion, if it is fish only I don't think it is necessary. Just have enough filtration. If you have to medicate you might just kill off all the rock.. I don't have it but I know many people on this sight will frown upon it!

Spark
No Live Rock ...

I did have live rock just long enough to cycle the tank when the tank was new ... it cycled it in 3 weeks ...

Thanks again for the comments

Spark
Puffer taking a mid-afternoon nap ....

188.jpg

COBettaCouple
Great pic!

Darlene
Great tank. I love the fish too.

j_shepard
I'm Jealous! Its beautiful!

Scorpio_Girl
Your tank is stunning.

angelfish220
drool

peacemaker92
That's a beautiful tank! Honestly, how long did it take you just to set it up? I mean set up the corals and fill in the water? It's so big! My dream aquarium is as big as yours!

morganrules
that is one beautiful tank man. I wish I had one that big

cognizant
I never thought it would be possible to be as jealous as I am now! That tank looks amazing!

SaleenS7Rs
What a nice tank I should of shopped around and looked for a tank that size I suck lol oh well 120 gallons for me

fishchick
Very colorful tank, love the fish inside ! Must be peaceful to watch !

Spark
Thanks again everyone ....

peacemaker ,.,.. it took more time getting it home and through the doors ... hahahaha

Not long at all ... Wet/Dry filter is easy to set up ... all in all took maybe 5 hours ...

fishrule101
I would add LR.

Speedy
Wow that tank is beautiful. I have always wanted saltwater but there to expensive for me. I love the porcupine puffer he is sooooo cute and those pretty blue eyes. Just awesome.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Butterfly
Replies
Views
soarl
Replies
Views
Jesterrace
  • Question
10 Gallon Tank Saltwater Water Changes