25 Gallon Breeding Tub

matija

Valued Member
Reaction score
I found cheap 25 gallon tub for mixing concrete i dont know if it is toxing i hope somebody of you know but if it isnt could i heavy plant it with water hyatcinth put it on balkon(its summer now and it is 30 celsius outside )and put it ad breeding tub for guppies ,cherry shrimp and cpo crayfish(as species to cull weak shrimp and guppies with backbone problem and also beacuse it cost 5 freaking euros)what you think about my plan

danhutchins

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
matija said:
I found cheap 25 gallon tub for mixing concrete i dont know if it is toxing i hope somebody of you know but if it isnt could i heavy plant it with water hyatcinth put it on balkon(its summer now and it is 30 celsius outside )and put it ad breeding tub for guppies ,cherry shrimp and cpo crayfish(as species to cull weak shrimp and guppies with backbone problem and also beacuse it cost 5 freaking euros)what you think about my plan
If its brand new go for it. If it's old and used no don't do it.

matija

Valued Member
Reaction score
Not meant balkon i meant balcony(my former language is serbian so we say balkon)

Its new from hardware store

And another thing here guppies cost 130 cents,shrimp cost 100 cents and cpo crayfish costs 500cents !what price would you put on this species if you sell them to pet store that has prices like mentioned above

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom