2012 North American Discus Association Show- Atlanta, GA

1. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

The NADA show is coming to Atlanta this year! The show will be held June 21-24 2012 at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel. There will be world-class speakers, beautiful show fish, and even an auction. Here is some more information.

http://nadaatlanta2012.com/

I'll be there helping out with whatever they tell me to do. LOL. Hopefully I will see some of you guys! :;hi2

2. lorabell Well Known Member Member

Man u guys get all the great stuff down there!!!!!!!!

3. Slug Well Known Member Member

I'll be going down.......assuming something work related does not pop up. Hotel is booked though, so fingers crossed!!

Lori, its a fairly short drive, come on down! ;) If you want to see some beautiful discus and see some absolutely great speakers this is the show for you. Jack Wattley is supposed to accept a speaker invite around this time of year....haven't heard much on that lately but would be great to get him there too. Basically the father of discus for the US.

4. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Awesome, I was wondering if you were planning on making it down. Lori, would be very cool if you could also make it. :)

I have never been to a fish show, only auctions. I'm really looking forward to seeing the discus and learning more about them. I'm sure the presentations are going to be just fascinating!

5. Disc61 Well Known Member Member

would love to fit this in, sounds like a nice weekend bike trip.

6. Slug Well Known Member Member

Bump!

Getting close! I'll be there for sure. You'll see me carrying around some sort of camera/camera gear constantly LOL.

7. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

If anyone is going and wants to buy me some female scarlet badis, please PM me.;)

8. Slug Well Known Member Member

No badis here, all Discus! ;)

9. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

Duh! Oppsy.:eek:

10. Slug Well Known Member Member

I'm now in the hotel down here in Atlanta! Excited about the show!

11. AmazonPassion Moderator Moderator Member

Jealous...can you take lots of pictures.

12. Slug Well Known Member Member

Yes, I'm dubbed as the "official" NADA photographer for this show, so I plan to take a lot

13. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

The discus at this show are honestly just beyond words.... I'm sure Matt will update with some awesome pics... I assure you, your jaw will drop!!!!!

14. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member