20 gallon tall

Damien808

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Just finished scaping it not to happy with the point of rocks I had to use to weigh the drift wood down but it looks alright. Thing is don't know what to do with it now lol just been wanting to scape a tall tank and had no plan on what to stock. Any suggestions?

Damien808

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hob is basically invisible due to the black sponge at the bottom of it to keep the sand out. And thats just an air stone on the left under all the rocks.

DK42875

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Looks good... one thing I will say is the straight piece of driftwood looks kind of out of place where it is right now

Damien808

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
yeah i think ill cover the base of it with something maybe more rocks lol i already said there was to many or some plants i kinda dont want to move any of it now since none of it is waterlogged and moving one thing causes all of them to float up.

Damien808

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
ill take a large schooling fish into consideration. i decided to put a sponge filter attached to the airline instead of just an airstone may as well get some extra filtration and i like the fact that i can't see it.

Al913

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Do you want a few (6-10) larger schooling fish or a lot (12-20) of small schooling fish?

Damien808

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years

Rescaped. Could a pair of kribs work in here alone or is that out? If so a bunch of small schooling fish would be cool. Could celestial pearl danios work?

tyguy7760

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
If you are trying to breed them then this tank would be ok but long term it's probably too small for a pair of kribs.

Damien808

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
tyguy7760 said:
Those should be fine. Are you interested in any other cichlids? or gourami perhaps?
Are you talking dwarf cichlids or regular? Gouramis are out for me had one before.

Kapitalfisht

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Those are nice pieces of driftwood. Did you collect those from outside? If you're thinking of danios, they love a good current from the filter.

Damien808

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Kapitalfisht said:
Those are nice pieces of driftwood. Did you collect those from outside? If you're thinking of danios, they love a good current from the filter.
bought them from a guy who breeds plecos so maybe he gets them from outside and knows which ones are alright. And celestial pearl danios like current?

Al913

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yep the celestial pearl danios will work! Is this species only? If so here are some options:

20x ember tetras
or
20x green neon tetras
or
20x celestial pearl danios
or
20x dwarf rasbora
or
12x elassoma (4m/ 8f)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!