20 Gallon Long Lid?

Princethepurplebetta

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi guys. I just finished setting up my 20gallon long, but i dont have a lod yet. Does anyone know of good lids that arent to spendy?

Islandvic

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Look for Aqueon Versa-Top lids.

They make hinged glass lids for tanks of all sizes.

I bought one for an Aqueon 10g tank from Petco.

I like it a lot. The plastic hinge part still works well. They also come with a plastic trim piece that has a channel in it for the rear glass to slide into. It can be trimmed to fit so your filter, heater cord, air line, etc etc, can be run into the tank.

I would buy another versa-top on the future if I needed a lid for new tank build.

Kathryn Crook

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Look for Aqueon Versa-Top lids.

They make hinged glass lids for tanks of all sizes.

I bought one for an Aqueon 10g tank from Petco.

I like it a lot. The plastic hinge part still works well. They also come with a plastic trim piece that has a channel in it for the rear glass to slide into. It can be trimmed to fit so your filter, heater cord, air line, etc etc, can be run into the tank.

I would buy another versa-top on the future if I needed a lid for new tank build.
Did you find it didnt quite fit tho? I have the same one and its about an inch short at the front.

Islandvic

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
The width was perfect and the depth left a gap in the back, for where the plastic trim piece fits on.

The plastic trim can be cut for your filter, air line and cord for heater.

Do your glass lid have the plastic slip-on trim piece?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom