20 Gallon And Gouramis/gobby/

Avni

Reactions
I have a 20 gallon tank and I want to add a gold, blue and a dwarf gourmanI with two peacock gobbys is it fine? I have all the equipment evreything but will the tank be too small

Zigi Zig

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
More than 10 years
It won't work out in 20.gal tank Gouramis tank should be heavily planted a darker substrate will help show-off the Gourami's colors, and peat filtration is also recommended. You can keep Peacock Goby as single pair, a 10-20 gallon aquarium is big enough to serve as breeding tank , However If you want to keep more than one couple, you should ideally get a bigger aquarium to prevent the males from fighting each other during the breeding period
The Peacock Goby is known to appreciate a dimly lit aquarium where the temperature stays within the 76-80 degrees F range. The recommended pH-value is 7.0-7.4 and the total water hardness should not exceed 80 ppm.

Hommicidalclownfish

Reactions
If you get them small you'll be okay but as they grow they might get cramped, since the gold and blue will get to a pretty good size. my marbled is 5 inches and its just at one year old

OP
A

Avni

Reactions
Is one gouramI and a peacock gobby enough for 20 g and a celebes rainbow

Or a il buy 30 g would it work for the first question I stated or too small

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online