20 Gal Tall

tropicalkeeper

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
This is my 20 gal tall plan on it being a cory, and tetra tank. Treating right now for fish fungus so will be a week or so before I stock it . it has one Cory right now it's the one im treating for the fungus. Sorry about lighting got a weak bulb on right side.
0502181800a~2.jpg

tropicalkeeper

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have 5 green cories on hold at fish store and thinking about serpa tetra or something like a tummy nose or something like that.

TexasDomer

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
If I may make a suggestion, I'd swap out the green cories for another species. The green cories are one of the bigger cory species, and it'll be cramped in a 20 gal tall. I would go for one of the smaller species, like panda cories or false julii cories (C. trilineatus). They stay smaller, and you could comfortably fit 8 or so in your tank.

tropicalkeeper

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
TexasDomer said:
If I may make a suggestion, I'd swap out the green cories for another species. The green cories are one of the bigger cory species, and it'll be cramped in a 20 gal tall. I would go for one of the smaller species, like panda cories or false julii cories (C. trilineatus). They stay smaller, and you could comfortably fit 8 or so in your tank.
Thanks I was looking at my tank and got to thinking about that last night

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom