20 Gal Long - Nearly Complete - Any More Advice?

1. GCaquariums Initiate Member

Hi everyone!

Thanks to all your help on Fish Lore, I am nearly complete setting up and stocking my 20 gal long!

My Current Stocking of Fish/Plants is as follows: (I have included photos of my tank below as well)

4x Red Wag Platys
    6x Harlequin Rasboras
    1x Honey Gourami
    4x Albino Corydoras
    2x Endler Guppies

Anubias Nana
    Amazon Sword
    S. Repens
    Java Moss
    Java Fern
    Bacopa
    Hornwort
    Golden Pothos
    Moss Balls
    Jungle Val (in the back)

You guys have helped me get this far and was wondering if there's any more advice you guys have! I plan on adding one last fish addition of 2 Peppered Corydoras and 4 Harlequin Rasboras. Anything else I should add or change in this tank?

As always thanks so much for all your help!! You all are very inspiring and can't wait to help others as well!

-GC aquariums

a2ec5396570ed7320e00e99f329fb724.jpg
    7c856ffc3ac288d9293d7e4553483afa.jpg
    be5a6c1bf0ae72dc9197766289f1ecf6.jpg

2. JeffK Well Known Member Member

You should probably add 2 more albino cories rather than 2 peppered cories. With cories, the more of the same species you have, the happier they are. If it were me, I'd add 2 more harlequins and 2 more (male) endlers rather than 4 harlequins. Endlers don't need to be in a group, but they're so small they may not be as noticeable with only 2 in the tank. That's just my personal preference, though - it's your tank and it looks great - good luck with it!