20 gal high

1. n

nhaiflich Valued Member Member

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what fish would do well in this size tank. I'm not home right now and for life of me can't remember what water usually runs. (pH and such) so if you have a suggestion based on tank size alone I'll do the see if compatible with my water part when get home and update this with the pH ect... Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

2. junebug

junebug Fishlore Legend Member

It really is entirely dependent on what fish you like...

3. OP
    OP
    n

For the most part I'm pretty open to anything. Got enough platy,molly,and swordtail(adult and fry) in my other tanks:) so anything but those. Also, I guess nothing too itty bitty as my eyesight is horrible. I'm trying to look through profiles on here now while it's nap time herehaven't got far though...

4. Ivoryangel

Ivoryangel Well Known Member Member

I have glass cats and neon tetra in mine. But i suppose if your eyesight isnt the best then maybe glass catfish arent something you should look into haha. :)

5. OP
    OP
    n

Yeah... Definitely not.. Hahahaha...I could barely see them on screen.:p Pretty cool though!

6. F

Fishdude846 Valued Member Member

You could have a school of tetras or barbs. As a centerpiece fish you could have a dwarf gourami.

7. petaddiction

petaddiction Well Known Member Member

Guppies are colorful & easy to see imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum