20/29 Gallon Stand Suggestions

1. Bogart16

Bogart16 Valued Member Member

Hi all!

We just settled in to our new apartment after moving 1,400 miles for my job. Unfortunately, my 3 tanks couldn't come along. :( I did keep some parts from the old tanks (a filter, 2 heaters, ect), but I'm mostly having to restart from scratch.

I'm leaning toward doing a 29 and a 20 long. Or two 20s. I'm very undecided. haha.

I've been scouring Craigslist for stands but no luck so far. Does anyone have any suggestions? I had the Brooklyn stand from Petco for my old 29 and I didn't care for it. I would build one, but I lack the space and the tools to do it.

2. Bry

Bry Valued Member Member

It's sad you had to leave your tanks behind. At least you got to keep your media!
    I'd vote for a 29 and 20. In my opinion I like having a bigger tank in my living room and a smaller one in my room. But this is coming from someone with four tanks lol.
    I don't know anything about stands. Maybe you could find something on Craigslist with a stand, or check out FaceBook marketplace. All sorts of stuff with show up if you search for it. :)