2 Dwarf Gourami

Sergio Calagna

I have a 30 gallon tank with a dwarf gouamI and some other fish. If I add another dwarf gouramI will they fight?

UBR

A male could fight so better go for a female if you have already have 1 male.

Sergio Calagna

I have a female and I'm going to add a male

DoubleDutch

Sergio Calagna said:
Got a pic of the female ?

UBR

Sergio Calagna said:
Should work.

Careful, males could go territorial when breeding.

Stefan D

Most aquatic shops only sell them in pairs as a minimum. I have two Honey GouramI that get on really well and are, if anything, the closest fish I have in the tank. I’ve never seen them being aggressive and they just swim around together in a slow relaxed manner.

I like fish123

Add a females you have a male but for adding a female it should work out If you already have a male

Barch

I have 2 males no problems. I have them in a 20 high with a bunch of other fish and there's 0 aggression in my tank. You will be fine my dude, some people say they fight but they're the most chill fish I ever owned. My Long-Skirt tetra's nip eachother these Dwarf Gourami's just look for food all day and pick at my live plants lol.

The Aquatic Weasel

What are the other fish? High chance they will be 100% peaceful but you don't want to overstock your tank I love DGs!

Barch

The Aquatic Weasel said:
What are the other fish? High chance they will be 100% peaceful but you don't want to overstock your tank I love DGs!
all of the tetra family

Top Bottom