2 BPs, 1 Geophagus, and an Angelfish?

1. hayer

hayer Valued Member Member

Hello Fishlore!

So I have a 100 gallon tank currently with 2 Blood Parrot Cichlids that I have had for about 8 years, 1 Geophagus jurupari who was added about 3 years ago, and 1 Firemouth Cichlid who was added about 3 years ago. There is also a Bristle-Nose Pleco and 2 Botia kubotai(The overflow in this tank isn't secure, so I am adding more once they make the move to the 150 gallon).

The floor is sinking in my room, and I have a near empty(will be empty before they move) 150 in another room. In that tank is an angelfish.

So my question is, is it possible to move the BPs, the Geo, and the cleanup crew to live in the 150 with the angel? I know the angel and the firemouth would not get along, so it is one or the other.

Thanks so much!

2. W

Wildside Valued Member Member

That shouldn't be an issue. I don't see why you couldn't keep your angelfish and firemouth together, I've heard that they are generally pretty compatible.

3. OP
    OP
    hayer

hayer Valued Member Member

Thank you! My firemouth is pretty aggressive to the smaller guys(his size and below), so I would be afraid for my angelfish. I figured the parrots wouldn't be an issue due to their permanently open mouths.