1ft cube - planted

Discussion in 'Members Fish Tanks' started by Alasse, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Alasse

Alasse Well Known Member Member

Set this up yesterday (has mature filter in it). Houses Pacific blue eyes and cherry shrimp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. c

chevyguy8893 Well Known Member Member

That looks amazing, very nice use of the space you had. It looks like a good tank to create a calming effect for those who see it. Nice work!

3. baggy007

baggy007 Well Known Member Member

WOW:jawdrop: really nice work you have a fantastic looking tank there and very hard to do on a small scale

:;perfect

4. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

How much to make my tanks the pretty? ;)

5. OP
    OP
    Alasse

I'd do it for nothing if i lived closer. Love doing it, its like my zen place when scaping a tank

6. baggy007

i really really really really really really really need to see some pics of your other tanks especially the goldfish tank, any chance of some?

pretty pretty please

7. OP
    OP
    Alasse

:)

Goldie tank (though this will be rescaped when the tank has to move)
    [​IMG]

4ft - this is only a temporary scape (this tank will be moving to another part of the house
    [​IMG]

2ft custom - this tank is setup but fish not added yet (has temp kribs in it), it will become home to my angelfish pair
    [​IMG]

2.5ft - this is in the slow process of pull down, the wall needs repair so fish and plants will move to other tanks
    [​IMG]

2.5ft - this tank will be moving so will get a minor rescape
    [​IMG]

Nano desk tank - Houses cherry shrimp only
    [​IMG]

Because most tanks need to move in the future i havent done much but the basics with them. When moved many will change looks and stock....

8. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

Wow your basics are my completed tanks... i really love that nano though :

9. baggy007

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

you have some really stunning tanks there, i have a soft spot for goldies, is that a black fantail? its huge, are those real plants? my comet destroys every plant i put in

do you do the backgrounds yourself as in the angel pair and shrimp tank? very nice work, what is the big plant in the center of the 2ft custom

thank you for the pics you have really nice tanks im soooooo envious

10. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassion Moderator Moderator Member

Beautiful tanks

11. OP
    OP
    Alasse

Black Moor - i lost him a little while ago, absolutely devastated! Yes there are real plants in there :)

Yes the backgrounds i did. The big fern plant is a fake one, a very lifelike fake i might add.

12. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Beautiful aquariums Alasse! Always a pleasure to see your photos.

10!.gif

Ken

13. Kai

Kai Valued Member Member

All your tanks are so beautiful! But I really really love that 2 ft custom. <3

14. llfish

llfish Well Known Member Member

You are inspiring! Love what you have done! Saved some of your pictures to steel ideas!! What is your substrate in the 4ft angel tank?

15. f

fishfinger New Member Member

very cool

16. OP
    OP
    Alasse

Thank you :)

The substrate in the 4ft angel tank is just plain gravel with a bit of laterite mixed in. This tank will be changing to panda butterfly goldfish once moved

17. f

fishfinger New Member Member

Alasse, thank you, i think your tanks great. heaps better then mine. i have flower pots in my tank!!. i put in river pebbles, i did not my BN cat fish was hiding on me again. for about 3 months i thought i was feeding an empty tank.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice