180-210g tank

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by derkulies, Jul 13, 2015.

1. derkulies

derkulies Valued Member Member

Hey guys I'm looking for a big tank but for a fair price! Just curious if anyone had one they wanted to get rid of cheap. I wanna start a massive discus tank ! Idk how you ship it or anything around that but willing to be open to it. Best deal I found was for 1000 but just got married and wedding killed my pocket so cheap is what I'm looking for. I'm in hutchinson ks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

2. alink

alink Well Known Member Member

Shipping a tank, let alone a very large one like that, is going to be crazy expensive, not to mention dangerous for the tank!

I think your best option would be looking in your local classifieds and craigslist. Also talk to your fish store managers and employees as they might know people that would have what you are looking for. Best of luck to you!

3. OP
    OP
    derkulies

Thanks for the advice ! I sure will I have been all over Craigslist but people want alot for tanks that large which is understandable cuz brand new I know they are pricey

4. BDpups

BDpups Well Known Member Member

How far are you willing to drive to get one? There maybe tanks for sale that are worth a bit of a drive to get. I'd check Craigslist in the cities you would be willing to make a road trip to get too.

And big tanks are expensive. You may have to be patient to find a really good deal.

5. OP
    OP
    derkulies

Patients is the game of this hobby lol so I'm okay with that and I will expand my search radius to how far I'm willing to drive. Thinking maybe 3 hours

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice