16 gallon stocking options

stephpartin

Hi everyone I have been away for a while taking care of business and when I say business I mean taking meticulous care of my 16 gallon spec. My water parameters are : Ammonia - 0, Nitrite - 0, Nitrate - .5, PH - 7. The reason being is because I have had 2 disease outbreaks since I moved and re-cycled it. I can't take another disease!! My quarantine tank is in my storage area because I live in an apartment and am not supposed to have an aquarium at all. So right now I have 4 pygmy cories in the tank and plan on getting 4 more. I really want a pair of something to put in the tank and then I will be done stocking it. I always understock. Please any suggestions would be appreciated:))

AcornTheBetta

stephpartin said:
Hi everyone I have been away for a while taking care of business and when I say business I mean taking meticulous care of my 16 gallon spec. My water parameters are : Ammonia - 0, Nitrite - 0, Nitrate - .5, PH - 7. The reason being is because I have had 2 disease outbreaks since I moved and re-cycled it. I can't take another disease!! My quarantine tank is in my storage area because I live in an apartment and am not supposed to have an aquarium at all. So right now I have 4 pygmy cories in the tank and plan on getting 4 more. I really want a pair of something to put in the tank and then I will be done stocking it. I always understock. Please any suggestions would be appreciated:))
Maybe a pair of killifish? 1 male 1 female.

stephpartin

Courtney carlisle said:
Fire Honey gouramis are pretty! Also pea puffers are so cute lol
I was just looking at the honey Gourami!! Yes pea puffers are adorable:)) Thanks so much for your ideas!!

Archangel8

stephpartin said:
I was just looking at the honey Gourami!! Yes pea puffers are adorable:)) Thanks so much for your ideas!!
Anytime! I had never seen a fire honey gourami before last week at my lfs. They are beautiful in person

stephpartin

AcornTheBetta said:
Maybe a pair of killifish? 1 male 1 female.
The lampeyes are awesome!! I do want a couple but right now I am redoing my tank and I don't have a fully enclosed lid like they require. I am at the point where I am just going to make my own out of mesh and a window assembly that I can cut. Lol

Nameer Khan

Threadfin rainbows are cool

stephpartin

Nameer Khan said:
Threadfin rainbows are cool
OOOOOH I will have to check them out!! Thank you

Top Bottom