15 Gallon Kits

Discussion in 'Freshwater Tank Equipment' started by JLeeM, Jul 31, 2017.

1. JLeeM

JLeeMWell Known MemberMember

Hello.

Does anyone know where I can find/order a 15 gallon aquarium starter kit with a standard, 24",12",12" tank?

2. OP
    OP
    JLeeM

Guess I should also specify, by kit I mean tank, filter (will be replaced), LED hood, and adjustable heater.

3. OP
    OP
    JLeeM

Bump

4. THE HABITAT

THE HABITATWell Known MemberMember

Nit sure about a 15 kit but almost all big chain stores both department and fish stores will usually have different size starter kits 10,20,29,55...I think are usually the most common

5. OP
    OP
    JLeeM

That's what I've run into. The only 15 is a column tank, which let's face it is pretty much useless.

6. david1978

david1978Fishlore VIPMember

7. Katie13

Katie13Fishlore VIPMember

You can get a 15 gallon standard tank from Pet Supplies Plus for $15 right now then a glass canopy or standard hood for a 20H as well as a filter and heater.

8. OP
    OP
    JLeeM

I don't have any idea where one of those is located. Probably far away being that I've never seen one.

9. OP
    OP
    JLeeM

Wonder how much shipping would be?

10. Cylara

CylaraValued MemberMember

Watch Craigslist and Facebook garage sale groups. I bought a 30 gallon with everything I needed and then some for $35. There is usually all sorts of aquarium listed.

11. david1978

david1978Fishlore VIPMember

It will tell you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice