15 gallon Brackish

Marc

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Well, I upgraded my little 5 gallon brackish to a 15 gallon and added some Mollies. It's heavily planted and the lil' guys love it!
clear.gif

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

1 Orange Molly (not BB, was mislabeled and I didn't mind), 1 Orange BB Molly, 1 Light Orange/Striped Dalmatian BB Molly, 1 Black BB Molly, 1 Silver BB Molly, 2 Bumblebee Gobies, and 3 Neovespicula Depressifrons

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Very nice! ;D

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Love your tank! Had to look up the Neovespicula depressifrons, they are really unique looking Thanks for sharing
Carol

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Great tank. The fish look as if they really like it. #

Gwenz

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Wonderful tank Marc! Beautiful fish!

Marc

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks! It's odd though, even with so many plants, there is a ridiculous amount of algae growing on the sand. There is a very small amount on the glass.

I've put in two Flagfish to stop the algae from growing on the plants, but I'm not sure what would eat it off of the glass or the sand. Any suggestions?

lokky.funky

Valued Member
Reaction score
Wonderful tank. I would love to have such a beautiful group of fishes..

ocelot1120

Valued Member
Reaction score
i have a red claw crab which prefers brackish water. they will be happy to clean the algea off of the sand, but he wont be able to climb the glass of course. there's only two catches though... 1. (the biggest one) they like land space where they can dry off and sit on a dry rock or something for a few hours. 2. i can't exactly promise you that he wont eat your plants, i've been told to use caution. also, i shop at petsmart and they keep their snails with live plants. i've never had a snail so you might want to read up first. as far as i know everything else is too big for a 15 gal.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom