15 gal simple but clean tank - What do you think?

1. bryanmc1988 Initiate Member

ok so for a while now i been thinking and dreaming of doing a clean planted tank just for show something simple and still nice looking and easy maintenance

let me know what you think of my tank....

Attached Files:

2. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Looks good :) I'd add a nice blue background, too.

3. bryanmc1988 Initiate Member

didnt want to go with a background ... i stuck with a mirror instead and it just shows the tank from another side =) not 2 sides are the same so... =P there is always the back side and the front side... some people like it from the back idk....:;hi2

4. angel_scout Well Known Member Member

Very nice. What plants do you have?

5. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

It looks like a 30 gallon not a 15 they way you set it up and photographed it. It looks awesome.

6. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

don't expect the sand to stay that white though. over time it'll be duller. but it looks very nice :) are those live?

7. bryanmc1988 Initiate Member

yes they are live plants not sure what they are really i just picked some up at the LFS lol but the one on the floor and the driftwood top is java moss that i tied down on the drift wood and the floor is tired to rocks and covered by sand to look more like patches of grass growing...

p.s. i was going to ask if anyone knows the plant i have close to the wall... there is 2 different types of plant just dont know its name lol