125 Mixed cichlids tank :)

1. Chance Member Member

Hello everyone :) I thought I would share a couple pictures of my mixed cichlid tank. I am working on adding sand, and getting the caves back in place ( i truly dislike this long lace rock cleaning process lol, but prob not as much as my water friends). I currently have had this tank up and running with all fish for about 3 months now (still a work in process) but here ya go. :) some pictures with the white gravel are older, but I just moved the tank into a different location so it's going to take a few days to get the polished result.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Very nice tank, thanks for sharing, what type of filtration are you running ?

3. Chance Member Member

Formerly I have been running a Fluval 110, as well as an Eheim classic 600. As of early yesterday morning I moved the Eheim to a spare 90, and replaced it with 2 additional Fluval 110's (because I am soon putting sand in and was told sand could potentially harmful my canister filter). Thanks for the reply, I hope to post more soon :)

4. pepe Member Member

Tank looks awesome! I love your parrot chilids!

PEPE

5. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

You have some beautiful fish! :)

Star.gif Now that you have more than 3 posts to the forum, please complete your Aquarium Profile Information. To access the Profile, click on Forum Actions in the bar close to the top of the screen. In the drop down box, click on Edit Profile. Be sure to hit SAVE when you are done.

Thanks! Best wishes for your fish!

Ken

6. Chance Member Member