120 Gallon Predator Tank

salt&cich4l

I need some suggestions for a 120 predator tank with live rock. Currently, the tank has 4 snails in it, an urchin, and polyps. I have a 30-gallon sump, protein skimmer, carbon and GFO reactor, and chemI pure in it, and ATo with 20-gallon tank. The tank has a lot of flow.

I really really want an eel, probably a snowflake or morey eel. Beyond that, I do not know. A lionfish is tempting. Maybe even a school of damselfish could work. The tank is in a somewhat high traffic area. I want people to see the fish, especially when feeding them. Also, I am looking for fish that I can pick up at a local LFS, nothing rare or too expensive.

Do you have any suggestions for compatible fish and CUC with the eel. I read that eels will eat CUCs.

Ernest Sacco

I need some suggestions for a 120 predator tank with live rock. Currently, the tank has 4 snails in it, an urchin, and polyps. I have a 30-gallon sump, protein skimmer, carbon and GFO reactor, and chemI pure in it, and ATo with 20-gallon tank. The tank has a lot of flow.

I really really want an eel, probably a snowflake or morey eel. Beyond that, I do not know. A lionfish is tempting. Maybe even a school of damselfish could work. The tank is in a somewhat high traffic area. I want people to see the fish, especially when feeding them. Also, I am looking for fish that I can pick up at a local LFS, nothing rare or too expensive.

Do you have any suggestions for compatible fish and CUC with the eel. I read that eels will eat CUCs.
You could probably fit some sort of puffer in there....maybe even a smaller grouper variety

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
salt&cich4l
Replies
Views
coralbandit
Replies
Views
Doomheadthebetta
Replies
Views