10week old peaceful fry :)

damprye

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Wow I cannot believe that my lil fry are 10 weeks already, boy does time fly.
They are becoming more beautiful every passing day and their personalities are really shining through.
I have one fry with a curvy spine (their Mother is a DT so it was to be expected I guess) but he seems to be doing really well, when he darts off you wouldn't even realise he has an issue, it is only when he rests...well I assume it is a he anyway lol. I think most of my fry are males although there is no fighting, I thought a few times it may start but there has only ever been one nip which is just amazing. Of course I will still be keeping a close eye on them though The one with the curvy spine has the most beautiful colours so far.
Some of the fry are still like super small but once the others go I am sure they will grow more. They are all big enough to eat brine shrimp now which is awesome, they are real lil piglets I am still not breeding again yet, maybe in a few more weeks but I will let you all know whan that happens

Deeps

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Good to hear that all the fry doing great.. we are expecting smthing more too, along with this post...:whistling:

damprye

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Lol I get the hint lol, I will be taking photos soon

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Okay, plenty of time for you to have posted pics...... whassup!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom