10 Gallon Temporary Tank for Angelfish

kaqautics84

Hey everyone! Haven’t been on here for a LONG time but I wanted to ask a question. So basically, I’m gonna redo my whole tank and I have one angelfish who I have had since end of November 2021 to start of December. My question is, would a 10 gallon temporary tank be okay for having her in there for a day? Well in a separate tank from my other fish of course because they could get a bit aggressive, from what I heard, in a smaller tank.

Sauceboat

Hey everyone! Haven’t been on here for a LONG time but I wanted to ask a question. So basically, I’m gonna redo my whole tank and I have one angelfish who I have had since end of November 2021 to start of December. My question is, would a 10 gallon temporary tank be okay for having her in there for a day? Well in a separate tank from my other fish of course because they could get a bit aggressive, from what I heard, in a smaller tank.
If it’s just one day it should be fine. People ship fish in little bags through the mail for one day, so a 10 gallon certainly won’t kill it.

kaqautics84

If it’s just one day it should be fine. People ship fish in little bags through the mail for one day, so a 10 gallon certainly won’t kill it.
Alrighty, thanks for letting me know! I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to because I haven’t heard of many cases like this.

FishDin

Best to use yor existing tank water in the ten gal. to minimize stress on your fish. Try to match the temperature as well.

New Aquarium Stocking Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom