10 gallon Re-Scape

1. AquaticBrandon Well Known Member Member

This used to be my beautiful planted aquarium ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1404844020.899495.jpg

But when I got my 60 gallon aquarium I moved some of the plants from the 10 gallon to the 60 gallon. This was the aftermath. ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1404844218.976715.jpg

So I had decided of using it as a grow out tank. It worked but I couldn't stand looking at the dirty tank in my room. So I'm changing the look of the tank. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. AquaticBrandon Well Known Member Member

Done with the gravel and sand. Now I just gotta fill it up with water. ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1404848637.742962.jpg

3. AquaticBrandon Well Known Member Member

Done filling up ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1404850361.473285.jpg

Now just gotta plant these ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1404850404.957603.jpg

4. AquaticBrandon Well Known Member Member

Done with the new aquascape ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1404853132.819283.jpg
    Looks a little cloudy but it will clear by tomorrow. Tank looks great.

5. Fishy Friends Well Known Member Member

Hi Brandon & welcome to FISHLORE! Your grow out tank does look good - if you are not using it as a QT tank do you plan to keep any fish once it cycles?

6. AquaticBrandon Well Known Member Member

Thank you, Yes I'm thinking of adding a small school of neons like 5. Or using it as a shrimp tank.

7. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Awesome tank

Sent from my SM-G900V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

8. AquaticBrandon Well Known Member Member

Thank you