10 Gallon Planted

Discussion in 'Aquarium Plants' started by The salient, Apr 22, 2017.

1. The salientValued MemberMember

I plan on heavily planting this tank more plants are on the way and better lighting,just got glass tops for it the led lighting is on the way, I have seachem root tabs in the substrate and dose with seachem flourish 1-2 times a week, I think I'm gonna put neon tetras or white cloud minnows in there in a small school of 6, can anyone give me some suggestions for the plants as the two big ones breach the surface would they or any plant get burnt out in such a small tank if lighting is too strong?, can I put more than 6 of either of those fish in a small 10 gallon or any other suggestions are welcome thank you 239f01837f0152a245786b7d58f2cafe.jpg

2. el337Fishlore LegendMember

3. Al913Fishlore VIPMember

Agree with above!

4. The salientValued MemberMember

I read that as well that's y I'm asking people here , I found a list with 10 fish u can use and it listed both as good for go and Cory cats

5. The salientValued MemberMember

I think I'll just go with a beta, and I have added more plants yesterday including some anacharis which I'm floating to help cut down on algae

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice