10 Gallon Halfmoon Stalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

madisons obbsession

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Long story short I was at my LFS that takes in used things then sells them. They happened to have a 10 gallon halfmoon, tetra whisper, aqueon quitflow 10, and a led light for $10. I now have another hundred pounds of water in my room. I am going to set it up later today, but I need to know what i should put in it and how i should decorate it. I am wanting to get a large group of ember tetras, but I dont know how many. I already put one of the filters on my established tank.

JakeM2004

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm not really sure on that, as I have no experience keeping them, but I would probably get a lid no matter what, just to be better safe than sorry. I'm sure some other people will know if they need densely planted tanks.
That's what i was thinking. Do they need very densly planted tanks? And, my tank does not have a lid. Would I have to worry about jumpers?

BottomDweller

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
In a 10 gallon I wouldn't keep any other fish with a betta

That's what i was thinking. Do they need very densly planted tanks? And, my tank does not have a lid. Would I have to worry about jumpers?
They don't need densely planted tanks but they prefer them.
I wouldn't worry too much about embers jumping but bettas are well known jumpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom