10 gallon Endlers and Cory tank

Celtickaos

I currently have a 10 gallon tank that is fully cycled heavily planted and has 4 panda corys and 3 endlers livebearers And a Nerite snail. I woulda preferred to get a 20 gallon but I do not have the room to upscale quite yet. I want to add a few more endlers and corys and possibly a centerpiece fish like a dwarf Gourami or female betta but I do not want to over stock due to how small the tank is and wanted to get suggestions on how many more I could add if any.

YellowGuppy

I'd leave it just as it is, or you'll risk overstocking. Are your Endlers all male? If not, you'll end up overstocked within a month or two.

Upvote 0

Celtickaos

They are all male yes

Upvote 0

Celtickaos

Would I be able to add any more invertebrates like snails or shrimp since they have low bioload?

Upvote 0

YellowGuppy

Would I be able to add any more invertebrates like snails or shrimp since they have low bioload?
Absolutely! Especially shrimp. Snail bioloads can be surprisingly large, but you could sneak a little more in if you want. I just wouldn't recommend adding a larger fish and ALSO increasing your school sizes of the other two.

Upvote 0

Celtickaos

Absolutely! Especially shrimp. Snail bioloads can be surprisingly large, but you could sneak a little more in if you want. I just wouldn't recommend adding a larger fish and ALSO increasing your school sizes of the other two.
[/QUOTe
adding a centerpiece wasn’t really in my plans more of hope really but my endlers and corys are so lively a big fish is not needed. Would I be able to increase the sizes of the shoals at least? I just want my fish to be as happy as they can be.

Upvote 0

New Aquarium Stocking Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom