10 gal: I swear the need to rescape is strong but when I sit down, I go "forget it"

Bluejay010101

Here's my tank rn:

I have another driftwood or a few pieces I wanna switch out to. I do like the current one because the little branch on the side is like a bridge.

But then I sit down and think about all the steps it takes to do it, and the mood goes away lol. Anybody feel like this sometimes?

I just did a blackout for hair algae and the crypts are looking really good right now. I spend my time looking at setups and learning that each one is unique (no matter how much I want to replicate it).

jkkgron2

Honestly that tank looks perfect how it is. But yeah, I know what you mean. I really wanna rescale my 40 gallon but the plants are just starting to do well and I really don’t want to do something to hurt them. Also I have a ton of buried slate that’d be impossible to find lol.

Bluejay010101

jkkgron2 said:
Honestly that tank looks perfect how it is. But yeah, I know what you mean. I really wanna rescale my 40 gallon but the plants are just starting to do well and I really don’t want to do something to hurt them. Also I have a ton of buried slate that’d be impossible to find lol.
Ty!

I think our tanks are always a WIP. I just see scapes then I get excited and wanna rescape mine. But then the time and work and disturbing the substrate and plants...

jkkgron2

Bluejay010101 said:
Ty!

I think our tanks are always a WIP. I just see scapes then I get excited and wanna rescape mine. But then the time and work and disturbing the substrate and plants...
Same here. In one tank I literally can’t rescape because of how many roots my water wisteria has. I really want to though.

Bluejay010101

jkkgron2 said:
Same here. In one tank I literally can’t rescape because of how many roots my water wisteria has. I really want to though.
I've pulled out swords many times before, the roots are crazy!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom