10 gal. Blue dream shrimp tank.

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
First attempt at breeding blue dream. Yes I know I need java moss but all my java moss is in barb tank as they are breeding. I'll buy more soon.

Attachments

Cantchooseone

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I lover the tank! How many shrimp do you have?

I just started the same project with blue dreams and blue jelly's- although i think some other types got mixed in because i have an orange juvie and what looks like snowball shrimp. I have 2 berried shrimp but hope to have more soon!

Good luck!- Following for updates!

OP
SanDiegoRedneck

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Cantchooseone said:
I lover the tank! How many shrimp do you have?

I just started the same project with blue dreams and blue jelly's- although i think some other types got mixed in because i have an orange juvie and what looks like snowball shrimp. I have 2 berried shrimp but hope to have more soon!

Good luck!- Following for updates!
30 to start mostly juvinile. I saw a female molt a few days ago but I don't know if there is a mature male yet. I'm sure in next few weeks if not already.

OP
SanDiegoRedneck

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
UPDATE to my shrimp tank. Went to sponge filter after waiting 2 weeks with both in tank to seed. Added some java moss and another floating plant. Also put black background. It's by window so i have slight algae issue. Plus I like with 3 panels blacked out. .67 cent black poster board from Wal-Mart and black duct tape.

They all seem healthy and are molting so hopefully babies soon.

Attachments

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom