10 G Kit (or Near 10g)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Marco Rodriguez, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Marco Rodriguez

Marco Rodriguez Valued Member Member

Hi.

Just looking for as complete of a 10 G set up as possible anything near a 10 would work too. I live in PHL. Thanks

2. Floundering_Around

Floundering_Around Well Known Member Member

Have you tried Wal-Mart? They have a ten gallon set up for a good price

3. AllieSten

AllieSten Fishlore VIP Member

Walmart has a 10 gallon glass kit with filter, lid & light for $29.99. You will need a heater, but they sell cheap heaters too. You will need a 50W for the 10g. Walmart has the Tetra preset heaters for $15. You could get that one and save up for a better Aqueon or eheim adjustable later.

4. OP
    OP
    Marco Rodriguez

Awesome. Thanks guys :) means a lot

5. KimberlyG

KimberlyG Fishlore VIP Member

Petsmart has a 10 gallon kit online for $48.74. It includes filter and adjustable heater. Today's deal if you buy online, and pick up in store is 10% off orders under $99. So that would be $ 43.87.
    It would be just under the walmart price once you add the heater, but this heater is adjustable and the filter is a hang-on-back. Walmart's is an internal filter. It is by Tetra and it is a descent filter, but I don't like filters taking up room inside my tank. Either option should do what you want.

6. OP
    OP
    Marco Rodriguez

Perfect. I was reading reviews and the Walmart one got ripped apart by the people commenting on it. Thanks :)

7. dansamy

dansamy Valued Member Member

I have the Walmart one. It's not bad. I actually like the filter.

8. OP
    OP
    Marco Rodriguez

Hmm I'll take a look at it again. Thanks

9. dansamy

dansamy Valued Member Member

The PetSmart option is a better deal IF you have a nearby PetSmart and can order online for in-store pickup.

10. OP
    OP
    Marco Rodriguez

Went to petsmart. Got everything we needed for the new tank + the tank. Sale made it only 60$!!

11. KimberlyG

KimberlyG Fishlore VIP Member

You know we love to see tank pictures! When you have it all done of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice