1 dojo with 2 pictus catfish,tetras,and guppys

mizzoufan96

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hello,
I have never had a loach before but i think they look pretty cool.
I am doing some research before i get one. Do they have any special needs? What do they perfer to eat. Plants/Noplants? Most of all will they get along with 2 pictus catfish,5 jumbo neon tetras,and 4 male guppies? I would love to get some help.

Thanks so much
-Nathan

mizzoufan96

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just to give you an idea of their growth rate These are the first ones I got a year ago March. They weren't too much bigger around than a pencil . I did lose one that flipped out of the tank.

This is not quite a year later after I added a couple of smaller Dojos.

This is how they usually act before a storm.

They have temporarily been moved from the 75g to a 30g long in the 2nd and 3rd link.
Trying to tantalize you into a larger tank and more Dojos? Yep I am the loach enabler
carol

mizzoufan96

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Just to give you an idea of their growth rate These are the first ones I got a year ago March. They weren't too much bigger around than a pencil . I did lose one that flipped out of the tank.

This is not quite a year later after I added a couple of smaller Dojos.

This is how they usually act before a storm.

They have temporarily been moved from the 75g to a 30g long in the 2nd and 3rd link.
Trying to tantalize you into a larger tank and more Dojos? Yep I am the loach enabler
carol
awww there so cute. I don't think i have a place to put a bigger tank... maybe the basement lawl

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom