:-0 *Jawdrop*

1. MaddieLynn Well Known Member Member

2. Thunder Member Member

WOW! That's custom designed. I'd like to have that.

3. crazedACD Member Member

Can someone loan me 2k? :D Oh the things I would do with something like that!

Can you imagine if it sprung a leak though?

4. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Oh my Goldies would love that!
    I'll have to build my own one day I think, shipping that this far North would kill me :p

5. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

two thousand dollars?!?!? :eek:

6. Jake the Fish Member Member

Woah! That's probably the coolest tank I've ever seen.

7. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

hmmmm...for some reason I don't care much for it. I don't think it would be tall enough and I'd hate to sit on the floor all the time to see my fish. Although it doesn't give dimensions. I don't know, I just don't like the design of it. Something doesn't click. :)
    My 265g has me spoiled! :)
    Ken

8. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Wow...... If only bettas did not tear each other apart, I would convert it to tropical, add a lid and have a ton of bettas swimming about. Or I could just fill it with cardinals (I have no luck with neons, they get stuck behind my filter after swimming in there voluntarily, trust me its not the filter sucking them coz my guppy fry half the size of neons have never had these "accidents". Suicidal they are!) and have a massive shoal of glowy bluey cardinals!!! Ooh and a shoal of cories, love those little guys
    I want a tank like this Santa!!

9. platy ben Well Known Member Member

I agree with Ken, I dont like the way how low it is, and I dont like the design. Also I cant see a light fixture anywhere?
    However, I would love to grow out my baby koi in it as I will always seem my koi from above once they go in the pond :)

10. Omgami Member Member

Be still my heart. I wonder if that would fit in a sleigh? Hey :;santaclaus

11. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

I have an idea! Buy it and use the larger side for a jacuzzi lol That was you would be eye level to the fish!

12. Omgami Member Member

Do you think with enough heaters it could double as a hot tub. I wonder if the fishies would enjoy the company or if it would throw the water readings off. On second thought 104 degrees may be to much for the fish.

13. gremlin Well Known Member Member

There was a Petco or something at a mall here that had a tank similar to that setup. It was on a taller stand though, so if you were sitting in a chair it was a comfortable viewing height. They took it down because too many little kids were throwing things into it.