Making a breeder box in home for any type of fry is very easy. Also it is very cheap. Just follow this simple steps .
Materials required :
1) One transparent plastic jar ( minimum 3 litres).
2) A soldering rod.
3) Two suction cups with back holder.
Fig: Jar, suction cup & soldering rod
1) Grab a plastic jar with a capacity of 3 litres. Wash it with normal water but not with soap.
2) Use a soldering rod to make pores by applying heat through them. Only create pores on the front side of the jar. Make the pores small so that they can’t escape.
Fig: Small Pores
3) After that, make 2 loop holes on the back side for the suction cups by using the same rod.
Fig: The Two Loop Holes
4) Fit the suction cups into the loop holes.
Fig: Fitting of the suction cups.
5) Finally hang the breeder box on the aquarium wall and put the fry into it.
The jar will protect the fry from the adult fish. But make sure it is for temporary use. After the fry becomes older move them into the main tank.
How to make a Breeder Box for fry
DIY activities- Breeder Box.