- Last Activity:
- Sep 10, 2015
- Aug 1, 2015
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Valued Member, from Upstate New York
- TanksbyTim was last seen:
- Sep 10, 2015
- There are no messages on TanksbyTim's profile yet.
- Home Page:
- Upstate New York
- Assistant Operator/ Material Handler
- No, I have never setup a quarantine tank do to space-restrictions. I will be setting one up soon.
- Country Flag:
- List any water conditioners and test kits used::
- Seachem Prime is my go to water conditioner. Seachem Stability is my go to beneficial bacteria additive when starting a new tank.
- Just started
- Do you know about the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle?:
- Aquarium Size:
- 20 gallon high, Tetra brand, glass tank
- Aquarium Type:
- Freshwater Planted Tank
- Fish, Plants, Inverts, etc.:
Fish: 12 Golden White Cloud Mountain Minnows.
Plants: Duckweed, Java Moss, and Moss Balls
Invertebrates: 4 Golden Mystery Snails and 1 CPO.
- Aquarium Start Date:
- ~ July 1, 2015
- Room temperature
- Clamp fixture with a spiral CFL bulb at 6500k
An aspiring fishkeeper who loves to share experiences and knowledge with others.
- Aquarium Filter Type:
- AquaClear 50 HOB and a large Double Sponge Filter powered by a Tetra Whisper 40 air pump
Fishkeeping, blogging, gaming, working out, etc.
SignatureTanks by Tim - A blog about fishkeeping. This is where I like to share my experiences and knowledge with others. The blog is still new but it is being updated often. Many changes still to come!