- Last Activity:
- Feb 7, 2019
- Sep 24, 2017
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
New Member, Female, from U.S
Fairly new to the hobby! Feb 2, 2019
- MyAquariumHobby was last seen:
- Feb 7, 2019
There are no messages on MyAquariumHobby's profile yet.
- Country Flag:
- List any water conditioners and test kits used::
- API, Prime
- 1 year
- Do you know about the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle?:
- Aquarium Size:
- 20, 5, 3.5, 300+ outdoor pond
- Aquarium Type:
- Freshwater Fish Only
- Fish, Plants, Inverts, etc.:
- I have tropical only, a paradise with danios and i'm getting corydoras soon in the 20, a betta in the 5, and a red cherry shrimp for the 3.5. Common goldfish in the pond.
My first fish were when I was 7 or so. My brother got 9 from his school fair. XD!! we did not know how to take care of them at all so we put them in a kitchen bowl. We then "upgraded" them to a 10g. oof. anyways they all died except 1. we kept him in that 10g for quite a few years, then upgraded him to a 20g, then FINALLY upgraded him to a pond that was the right size. He passed on recently when he was 7-8 years old. I will tell you that I take way better care of my fish now. That 10g is being used for my leopard gecko. the 20g is being used as a tropical with some danios, corydoras, and a paradise gourami. thats my life basically.
- Aquarium Filter Type:
- sponge + tetra whisper in the 20. Integrated filter in the 5, it uses activated carbon.