Well Known Member, Female
I got a mystery snail! The first thing he did when I put him in was roll onto his side and eat detritus off of my plants. Sounds about right Jan 13, 2019 at 8:13 PM
- Bubbles_and_Fins was last seen:
- Jan 15, 2019 at 11:02 PM
- There are no messages on Bubbles_and_Fins's profile yet.
- Country Flag:
- List any water conditioners and test kits used::
- Prime and API master test kit
- Fish Keeping Experience:
- Just started
- Do you know about the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle?:
- Aquarium Size:
- 10 gallon
- Aquarium Type:
- Freshwater Planted Tank
- Fish, Plants, Inverts, etc.:
- Betta, 5 ghost shrimp, mystery snail, amazon sword, water wisteria, water lettuce, bacopa, anubias barteri, pothos
- Beamswork DA FSPEC 20”
My aquatic pets consist of a dog with fins named Reggie, a slow-motion pig named Pumba, and 5 water goblins named Harry, Larry, Barry, Terry, and Jerry.
- Aquarium Filter Type:
- DIY sponge filter
SignatureMy aquatic pets consist of a dog with fins named Reggie, a slow-motion pig named Pumba, and 5 water goblins named Harry, Larry, Barry, Terry, and Jerry.