- Alamo City
Valued Member, Female, from Alamo City
- Bikebookbread was last seen:
- May 1, 2019
- There are no messages on Bikebookbread's profile yet.
- Alamo City
- Hey Mooooooooom
- Country Flag:
- List any water conditioners and test kits used::
- Prime, Stabilty (for new tank), API Master Kit, Seachem Flourish Excel, Seachem Flourish Root Tabs
- 3 years
- Do you know about the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle?:
- Aquarium Size:
- Aquarium Type:
- Freshwater Planted Tank
- Fish, Plants, Inverts, etc.:
- Veil tail Betta (Rexius Texius), Nerite Snail, Gloss, Helanthium Vesuvius, Anubius, Java Moss, Staurogyne repens, Moneywort (which I don't love right now), Marimo. Seachem Fluorite.
- Aquarium Start Date:
- 2016 November
- 8.1-ish but stable.
- Fluval EVO LED
- Aquarium Filter Type:
- Fluval EVO
- Aquarium #2 Size:
- 3 gallon
- Tank #2 Type:
- Freshwater Fish Only
- Tank #2 Fish, Plants, Inverts, etc.:
- Double tail Betta, Nerite snail, Mystery snail
Wife. Mom. Whovian.
- Tank #2 Start Date:
Cycling -- the two-wheeled kind. Reading. Artisan bread-baking. Nerdygeek before it was chic.
SignatureFluval Spec V, Male Delta Tail - Wazzu (He's the colors of Washington State University). Lots of plants. S. Repens is my favorite. Little red fish house is from White Citrus on Etsy.
Fluval Spec III, Male Doubletail, Will (from Stranger Things because he loves the bottom of the tank, so the girls call it the Upside Down). Planted with spiky (Christmas) moss, Anubius nana petite, and crypt wendtii.
RIP: Rexius Texius, Mr. Bubbles (lived one day); Mr. Bubbles II; Billie the Baby Betta; and a beautiful Koi whose name I can’t remember -- I think it was Haiku.