Discus Fish ReviewA Complete Pet Owners Manual
By Thomas Giovanetti, Barron's Educational Series (November 1, 1991)
Discus Fish is a comprehensive, short, informative book on keeping discus. Thomas Giovanetti packs alot into it and covers everything, such as where the Discus comes from to the proper water parameters for successfully keeping them. This has been the most informative book about keeping Discus for beginners that I've read thus far.
Discus Fish is a book geared towards beginners and includes:
- Good general aquarium information for beginners
- Where the Discus originates
- The different species of Discus
- The proper water parameters (ph, hardness, temperature, etc.)
- The proper filtration setups
- The amount of water changes required
- Good plants to use in the Discus aquarium
- Breeding the Discus
- Common diseases associated with Discus
The only downside to Discus Fish is the lack of pictures. It does have pictures, just not many. We give this book
Author : Mike - FishLore Admin
Reviewed by: Mike FishLore
Summary: Book review of Discus Fish by Thomas Giovanetti.
Description: Discus Fish is a comprehensive, short, informative book on keeping discus.
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.
More Aquarium Book Reviews
© FishLore.com - providing tropical fish tank and aquarium information for freshwater fish and saltwater fish keepers.