Discus as a Hobby
Updated August 12, 2019
Author: Mike - FishLore Admin
By Jim Quarles, TFH Publications (March 1, 1995)
This Discus fish book, Discus as a Hobby, covers many topics concerning Discus but does not delve deeply enough into any of them. Some of the topics that this books covers:
- Where the Discus originates
- The different species of Discus
- Proper water parameters (ph, hardness, temperature, etc.)
- Proper filtration setups
- The amount of water changes required
- Breeding the Discus
- Common diseases associated with Discus
Discus as a Hobby has a lot of good pictures but overall I would only give this book . There are better Discus books out there.
Reviewed by: Mike FishLore
Summary: Book review of Discus as a Hobby.
Description: Covers many topics concerning Discus but does not delve deeply enough into any of them.
Rating: 2 out of 5 stars.