Member Spotlight on agabr123Online Aquarium Fish Magazine | Member Spotlight - agabr123
I really got started with fish keeping in November 2008. I got a free goldfish from the Student Government, apparently they thought it would be a good idea to hand them out for free in bowls. He died shortly thereafter, and I decided to get my first betta, Billy. To make a long story short, two of my friends got females to put with their males, so I ended up with two girls, then added a third to try a sorority in my ex's empty 10 gallon. That didn't work out, and I ended up separating everyone, which is how my MTS really got started!
- 2.5 gallon with my betta boy Billy (wal mart rescue veiltail). Billy was my first betta, and he's survived through so many mistakes. He'll always have a special place with me, but the others don't know that!
- 2.5 gallon with my betta girl Artemis (wal mart rescue). Artemis is a little crazy, but very sweet. She's a jumper, but not as much as my new girls.
- 5 gallon hex with my betta boy Ares (wal mart rescue veiltail), I'm probably most proud of this little guy that I have. I have seen SUCH a change in him, he's grown to be such a gorgeous boy. He's my roommates favorite.
- 5 gallon hex with my betta girl Hera (wal mart rescue), oh Hera, I don't even know what to say about her! She's my hunter, definitely, I've never seen vertical stripes like she gets ever before!
- 5 gallon hex with my betta boy Epsilon (one of MMs beautiful copper boys). Epsilon is growing SO fast, he has such gorgeous finnage. He's a little shy right now, but he's definitely starting to become more outgoing. I know he can be, he was a little terror in my sorority tank before I realized he was a boy!
- 10 gallon with my betta boy Nikolas (one of MMs beautiful BF boys). He is such a sweet boy, I love him! Anytime I walk by the tank he always rushes up to the glass to see me.
- 10 gallon with just one corycat right now, but I have ember tetras and pygmy cories on the way.
- 20 gallon sorority with 4 of MMs beautiful copper girls, these girls are wonderful, a little crazy and jump higher than any betta I've ever seen, but they're great!
- 10 gallon waiting for either two dwarf puffers or one dwarf puffer and 3 otos
- 29 gallon waiting for two goldies
Also, to the members of Fishlore, I'd like to thank all of you but specifically PinkFloydPuffer and CHoffman, Lucy, Shawnie, SteveAngela1, and Sirdarksol, for being absolutely irreplaceable, as well as ALL of the other moderators and Mike!
© FishLore.com - providing tropical fish tank and aquarium information for freshwater fish and saltwater fish keepers.