1. FishLore.com uses cookies to help enhance your user experience. Learn more here: Cookies
    Dismiss Notice

What Brand 125 Gallon Tanks Are The Best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. husky194

husky194 Member Member

Ratings:
    +1
    So I've decided on upgrading to a 125 gallon tank - I've got 3 Blood Parrots that have nearly outgrown the 55 they are in. I am looking for brand suggestions on a 125. This should be a life long investment so I'd like to get one that will outlive me :;th
    Thank you for any information you can provide!

2. Adam55

Adam55 Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Well, how healthy are you feeling?

Seriously, do you prefer glass or acrylic? I prefer glass, and www.glasscages.com is a good place to start.

3. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

I'm more than pleased with my 265g (glass) tank which was made by Perfecto. It has been set up and running for going on 5 years now. I had my local, privately owned fish store to order the tank for me.

Ken

4. husky194

husky194 Member Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ha! Adam55! I'm feeling close to tip top but not quite cuz of my own devices ;-)
    I will check both of these places out! Funny story... My LFS is 100 miles away so... Is it safe to consider ordering and shipping direct vs going through a LFS? I say funny because most people would laugh at the fact that my closest Target or grocery store is 40 miles away!
    Ya, we're crazy like that in the North Woods :;tg

5. Rivieraneo

Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Ratings:
    +44
    I think what you will find to be most readily available will be a Marineland (Perfecto) and Aqueon tank. My glass tanks have all been Perfecto tanks and all never gave me any issues.

6. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

OffTopic.gif Please stay on topic. Off Topic posts have been deleted.

Thanks!

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.