1. FishLore.com uses cookies to help enhance your user experience. Learn more here: Cookies
    Dismiss Notice

The generosity of this forum is priceless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redlessi

redlessi Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I just wanted to take a moment and say a few words to reflect on my experiences since joining this forum. I am so grateful to all of you that have made my transition to fish keeping a smooth one. I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and shared experience/knowledge. To be a part of something like this is priceless.

A special thanks to Teds Tank for the beautiful java moss and Dark Rider 2k3 for the beautiful hornwort. You guys are amazing.:;group

Redlessi

2. sirdarksol

sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

Ratings:
    +136
    Fishlore has helped a lot of people through those turbulent months of being a newbie aquarist. I likely wouldn't have any tanks right now if it weren't for the folks around here. I would have killed my fish off with some bad choices, the pet stores wouldn't have helped me one whit, and I would have given up.

3. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Red. Hope you're doing well. Finding Fish Lore has really helped me to regain my passion for the hobby. I'm so glad you've found the site helpful too. It's a joy to come here and chat and share experiences with other people that really care.
    Have a good day today!
    Ken

4. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Hi Red.

It's good to reflect back on such a wonderful place where we all learned more than a thing or two. I'm glad I found my way here, got lost, then came back again. :) As said by sirdark, I'd probably also be having some bad tanks and wouldn't know a clue about what the problem is :) Thanks for bringing this thread up. :;hf

5. scatty

scatty Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm totally with you red, I'm so glad I found this forum. Bet my fish are too! :)

6. Shadowbeam

Shadowbeam Member Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I can't even begin to think of how much I've learnt on this forum, to think without it i would have just been going by what my LFS said (and my poor Angel would have grown up in a 15g tank!).
    So I second the thanks Red to all those who have helped me through my panicky times! And i hope i can learn more and be help to other fishkeepers in the future!

7. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

Ratings:
    +72
    I completely agree.

8. Broq15

Broq15 Initiate Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My friend is a huge salt water reef tank nerd, and the day I joined fishlore I had told him I chose fishlore as my very first forum--that was a landmark day! hahaha. Thanks everyone.

9. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Ratings:
    +33
    Hi Red,
    That's what we're here for.
    Red,
    rofl

10. Tigerfishy

Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Yes, I agree I would have had plenty more (what I thought were) unsolvable issues if it wasn't for these guys. Also got my first betta after coming on here. And shortly after that, another one. Enablers indeed (wouldn't have got another if I didn't know how to divide my tank, and then bought him his own tank too eventually) :p, wouldn't swap them though. I'd get too much of a verbal beating on here!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.