Hey yall from Tennessee

1. Bporter9 Initiate Member

Hey guys Becky from Tennessee here. I had been reading some stuff on the website and decided to go ahead and join.
    I have a 20 gallon tank (upgrading soon) with 2 little orange fish.....some kind of tetra I believe but I can't remember, a small orange/clear minnow, a porthole catfish, anew african knife fish, and a plecko.
    I also have a 10 gallon tank with a male and female fiddler crab in it. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Aquaphobia Fishlore Legend Member

Hi Becky and welcome to the forum! It's a great place with lots of knowledgeable people who are happy to have their brains picked:)

You are going to hear a lot about your stocking problems so I would recommend starting a thread in the stocking section right away;)

3. Dragones5150918 Well Known Member Member

Hi! Welcome!

I have only 1 question. What are you planning on upgrading to? Knife fish and pleco get really really big.

4. Bporter9 Initiate Member

Thank you! I posted over there.

5. Bporter9 Initiate Member

We are looking at a 55 gallon. I knew pleckos get big. We actually saved those 2 fish from a friend who was going to flush them.

6. Aquaphobia Fishlore Legend Member

Yay! You're a fish rescuer, too!:)

7. Bporter9 Initiate Member

Absolutely! My friend got the "if you didn't want them you shouldn't have got them" speech.

8. Dragones5150918 Well Known Member Member

Great you saved them, but I'm still not sure a 55 would be big enough for a knife fish. Those things get into feet long, not inches.....if I remember my fish correctly. I'm the farthest thing from a fish expert you will ever meet. The people I know have plecos in ponds or 100 gallon tanks because they can get 24 inches with the common pleco. So hopefully in your other post someone will advise you better.

9. Aquaphobia Fishlore Legend Member

Don't stress it. A 55, even if it's too small for now, is still a better place than a toilet;)

10. Dragones5150918 Well Known Member Member

That's for sure Aqua! Anything is better then that.

11. tyguy7760 Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to fishlore! I posted in your stocking thread.

12. maggie thecat Well Known Member Member

Great photos, welcome!

13. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to fishlore!