for spider lovers ;)

1. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

2. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Is not this story just full of giggles?

3. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

giggles? hmmm. no, i think it is real. and if i lived there...i definitely would NOT be giggling. actually that one photo of the webs in that tree in pakistan, is really cool.

4. fishy friend2 Member Member

5. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Not even one little giggle?

More seriously, the biology on this planet is more amazing than most people realize.
    Fish folks have somewhat of a clue, but the general public is totally clueless.

6. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

is skeered of spiders so I didnt even look at the link...they are just creepy lol

7. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

hehehehehehehe. there. that was a teeny little giggle. ;D

i'm amazed at this planet everyday.... i loved that show, that oprah narrated, on discovery or something. i think it was called Life. or something similar.

oh come on shawnie...just one little look? they can't climb into you clothes or hair....since they are just pictures ;)

8. Shine Well Known Member Member

That's INSANE looking ff2! :eek: Looks perfect for a haunted tour, but not something that I'd feel that great walking under :p Never know what might be descending from the branches

9. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:cool: id be up all nite :;frogup....I better pass LOL ...although the planet is amazing ;)

10. nissan4life Member Member

Stop! LOL I'm already freaked out about them "dropping on mice" in barns, now I gotta watch out for tree branches?? :eek: haha

And Dino, the biology on the planet is amazing. My son was very amazed from an early age with fireants, honeybees, you name it. I love watching the documentaries, he loved having things in the HOUSE. He was typically naughty in school, and I had to practically bribe him to stay out of trouble. He "earned" (to my horror) a Costa Rican Zebra. I promised if he would be good every day for a month he could have it. It was like having a hand in a box. YUCK

11. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

I would advise not goggling Theraphosa blondi then.

Thus I have done my evil deed for the day.

12. nissan4life Member Member

Oh no....

Ok that's just not right. On the arm?? They need to be in a terrarium...LOCKED

13. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

Ew.

14. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

I hate you.

15. nissan4life Member Member

Lol! :D

16. fishy friend2 Member Member

DINO! You almost made me pee my pants.....and drop the Ipad

17. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Mission Accomplished!

18. Everythingzen Well Known Member Member

We were on flood watch last week with the same rainfall that washed out wagga. Our dam spilled and the river rose, but it's all ok now. Except the rain band is still hanging around. If we get anything like that in my little town I am OUT OF HERE! To like, Greenland or something where it's just not warm enough for any spider to survive.

Dino, you've just scored yourself first place on the bad list for 2012 :;laughing

19. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;smack

20. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Folks, I make the lists, remember?
    I even check them twice.