Clocks Go Forward!

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

Just a friendly reminder that on Sunday Morning 3/11/12, at 2am (for many of us) the clocks go forward 1 hour! I don't want anyone to be late signing on to Fish Lore. I might say something important and you miss it! :whistling: (just teasing)

Ken :giggle:

2. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

hahahahaah.....only the chickens and people in Australia are up before you ken !:;nw hope the nice weather shows up with our lack of an hours sleep!!!

3. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

LOL

Don't make me call you and wake you up Missy!

Ken

Attached Files:

4. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:rolleyes:

5. TwilySparklez Well Known Member Member

6. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

I HATE time changes!!! They mess me up and it takes me a month to recover.

7. LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

It's the only way I get an extra hour of sleep..... :rolleyes:

8. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

Loose sleep is more like it!

9. lorabell Well Known Member Member

LOL.....glad u posted....I would have forgotten!!!!!!!! And then I might have missed something!!!!!!

10. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

My iphone and Mac do it for me! I just have to remember to fix the timer on the tank LOL

11. LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

What I meant was, I usually wake up at 4 AM, work day or not. My internal clock is just wired that way. So, if I'm still in bed at 5 AM, that's an extra hour for me...... :;toast

12. nissan4life Member Member

:;laughing:;laughing:;laughing

All of my clocks set themselves, except for the microwave and the truck...nothing like driving to work and seeing the wrong time on the dash; I lose all sense of time and space for a moment :p

13. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

FINALLY my car time will be right!~! (havent figured how to change it from the fall back times LOL) :rolleyes:

14. nissan4life Member Member

Lol!

15. soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

-_-. So this means it will be 6am when it should have been 5? ....no thanks, i vote against this TT__TT

16. James95 Well Known Member Member

I'll be heading to bed early to avoid being tired the next morning. I can function on only 4 hours a night, but I feel horrible by 4pm the next day.

Shawnie, my mom's car is the same way. She recently got a new car so she never bothered figuring out how to change it :;laughing

17. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

And me sadly.

18. James95 Well Known Member Member

Why so early, everyone?

19. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Work, I start work at 530am.
    I usually get up with enough spare time to make a quick run thru the fishhouse after I get ready.
    So, my usual get up time is about 415 or so.

20. James95 Well Known Member Member

Wow, I guess you must hit the sack pretty early. I get up at 5:45 and I'm usually out of the house at 6:30. On the weekends I'm usually up by 7:30.